M. Jesús San Segundo Award
- Best paper presented by young authors.
- The prize is awarded by the Scientific Committee.
- You must indicate your interest in receiving this award by clicking the box in the submission process.
- Award for PhD students or post-doc (2 years max).
- The candidate must be the presenter of the paper in the AEDE Meeting.
- The co-authors do not have to fulfill the requisites.
- Amount: 500 euros.
- The award ceremony will take place during the closing act of the AEDE Meeting
Remember that those authors who want to be considered for this Award must tick the corresponding box in the abstract submission form on the Meeting website during the submission process.
José Luis Moreno Becerra 2021 Award
The Spanish Economics of Education Society (AEDE) grants a biennial award, the José Luis Moreno Becerra Award to the best PhD thesis on Economics of Education. The amount of the prize is 1,500 euros and free registration fee for next meeting in 2021.
All eligible theses can be submitted in two consecutive editions of the Award. For the current edition, we accept theses defended in 2019 and 2020 or those submitted for the 2019 Award which did not win (in the latter, the candidate must state they wish to compete for the prize again).
To apply for this award, candidates must be members of the AEDE (at least one year old) and send one copy in pdf format of the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Official qualification.
These documents must be sent by April 1st 2021 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executive Committee will announced the Award winner during the course of the General Assambley that will take place during the XXVIII Meeting of the Economics of Education Association, to be held in 2021.