The Organizing and Executive committees of the AEDE have jointly decided that the XXIX Meeting of the Economics of Education Association will be held in an ENTIRELY VIRTUAL FORMAT.
Since 1992, the Meeting of the Economics of Education Association has been held annually under the direction of the Economics of Education Association (AEDE). In 2021, its 29th edition, this Meeting will be held again on the Zaragoza(Spain), specifically at the University of Zaragoza. The current uncertainty has led us to propose a hybrid modality, which includes the possibility of participating virtually or, if health conditions allow it, in person. As far as possible, we hope to be able to meet in person in order to maintain the traditional academic and social interest and networking opportunities that characterize AEDE’s meetings. However, in the event that this is not possible due to health reasons, we will opt for a 100% virtual meeting. We will wait until April to make this decision, prioritizing at all times the safety and health of our attendees.
The Meeting will include -among others- spaces for reflection and debate on the financing of education, its planning and management, problems of equity and efficiency, human capital and economic growth or indicators of educational quality. The XXVIII Meeting will feature renowned national and international experts who will approach the role of education in economic and social life from different points of view.
The academic interest of the meeting is joined by the commitment of the organizers in transferring to society and public managers the main reflections and results in education that are deduced from the communications and debates of the parallel sessions. Our final objective is to improve knowledge of education and to guide educational policies in all its areas.
Paper submission & program:
- Opening of abstract & paper submission on website: 4th January, 2021
- Deadline for abstract submission:
10th February, 2021Extended 17th February, 2021
- Abstract decision: 26th February, 2021
- Deadline for full paper submission:
1st April, 2021– Extended 7th April, 2021
- Paper decision: 12th May, 2021
- Preliminary program publication: 7th Juny, 2021
- Final program publication: 18th Juny, 2021
- Opening of registration on website: 3rd May, 2021
- Deadline for registration at a reduced fee: 19th May, 2021
- Registration deadline (for presenters): 26th May, 2021
- Meeting: 8th – 9th de July, 2021